Saturday, March 7, 2009

the latest

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've done this. Anyways since my last post I have been focused on a lot of things. I've been reading through the New Testament regularly since I was saved and I'm reading it with an interest that I didn't have before. I grew up in the church and read parts of the Bible all the time but never like this. I'm reading it and everything is so new. I'm actually learning about Jesus and the apostles. I've only read to the 14th chapter of Acts but when I was reading before I was saved it was like I'd read a section of scripture, listen to what whoever had to say and believe that. Now I read it and I learn from it. I don't wait for someone to tell me what the Bible says, I read it for myself and have my own viewpoints. It's really cool. That is the most important and exciting thing that has happened so far. Besides that I've been learning to climb poles at the electric dept., which is scary but really fun at the same time. Mainly because I can climb up there and be a part of the work and learn. It's also exciting because the more I learn about electricity the more marketable I become. So that's cool. anyways it's like 2 in the morning and I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment